- Servings: 4 Cups
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Difficulty: easy
- Rating: ★★★★★
Refined sugar free, nut free, gluten free granola that is as addicting as it is nutritious!
Store in an air tight container on the counter, or refrigerate for longer term storage
- 3 Cups Oatmeal (preferably sprouted and gluten free)
- 1 C Shredded Coconut
- 1/4 C Chia Seeds
- 1/4 C Ground Flax Seed
- 1/4 c Sunflower Seeds (preferably sprouted)
- 1/4 c Raw Cacao
- 1/2 sugar of choice (any blend of coconut sugar, honey, maple syrup)*
- 6 T Grass Fed Butter or Unrefined Coconut Oil
- 2T Water
- 1tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp salt (pink Himalayan or Mediterranean Sea Salt are my preferred choice)*
- OPTIONAL – 1/4 c cacao nibs
- Preheat oven to 350F. In a large saucepan over low heat, combine butter/oil of choice, water, and sugar of choice.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla, followed by all dry ingredients (except cacao nibs) until well coated.
- Spread evenly on a parchment or silicone baking mat lined baking sheet and bake for 25-30mins, stirring halfway through.
- Remove from oven and stir in cacao nibs if using (or any other add-ins you wish, such as dried fruit)